Collaborative GP Team – DWS Adelaide
- 65-70% of billings
- Cosmetic GPs will excel here
- $10K relocation allowance
This modern and expansive practice is seeking a new addition to their collaborative GP team. Located in a DWS area 35 mins north of Adelaide, this clinic is perfect for GPs who are looking for a fast-paced work-life but relaxing down-time. The practice has a rotational weekend roster that means each GP only does one weekend day per month. Work-life balance is priority at this clinic!
GPs who have skills in Cosmetics will have ample opportunity to succeed at this practice. There is a large, state of the art treatment room and a patient base that is crying out for a GP that can do cosmetics. Offering 70% of billings and an attractive variable guarantee, GPs at this practice will be perfectly aligned to earn well!
About the practice:
- Large purpose built medical centre
- Multi-disciplinary team on-site (physio, podiatry, audiology, psychology, dietitian, diabetic educator and pathology)
- Well-established local patient base consisting of mostly working professionals, some corporate businesses, and well-established family care.
- Bulk billing practice
- Large treatment rooms – GPs who want to set up a cosmetic clinic would do very well here!
- There is a definite comradery amongst the group that is fostered by the directors and administration team
About the role:
- Offering 65-70% of billings depending on the number of hours worked per week
- Minimum guarantee available $120 per hour before 6pm and $150 per hour after 6pm and on weekends
- Minimal weekend work required (one weekend day per month)
- Full time or part time positions available
- 19AB exemption available – DWS Location
About the area:
This suburb is a popular location for established families in the Adelaide region. It’s an area where modern architecture meets nature. With well maintained parks and playgrounds and it’s easy access to great schools, there is every reason to fall in love with this location!
To read more about what’s on offer in Adelaide, visit: https://www.livingin-australia.com/living-in-adelaide/
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.