Mixed billing coastal GP job – Central Coast, NSW
Central Coast, NSW
- 65% of billings - mixed billings
- No after-hours or weekend work
- Minimum guarantee available
If you are a coastal GP job looking for a change of scenery, this position on the beautiful NSW Central Coast could be just the sea change you have been looking for. Just a stone’s throw away from the beach, this clinic currently has 9 GPs onsite (2.5 FTE) and is looking for full time VR GP to add to their team. The team is headed by a vibrant and outgoing lead GP who is seeking an experienced and competent general practitioner to help service the growing needs of the local community.
This practice requires no weekend work or after-hours commitments, making it the ideal position for someone with family obligations or just a GP looking for that work life balance by the coast. The practice has the facilities to support and develop a GP with an interest in Mental Health and Sports Medicine. With the clinic due to be renovated in the coming months, enjoy a stunning practice just minutes from the beach.
This practice is mixed billing, although incoming GPs will have the opportunity to choose how they would like to bill their patients.
If this position sounds like the job for you, you will need to hurry and apply.
About the practice:
- 9 other GP’s on site – mostly part time
- Multi-disciplinary team on-site (Mental Health & Sports Medicine Services)
- Well-established local patient base
- Mostly bulk billing
- Newly renovated clinic
About the role:
- 65% of billings
- Minimum guarantee available for 3 months
- Flexible working hours and no weekend work
- See 4 patients per hour
- You choose how you bill
- Full time position
What we love about this job:
- Amazing coastal location
- Flexible working hours, no after hours or weekend work
- Minimum guarantee available for the first 3 months
To read more about life on the Central Coast visit: http://www.visitcentralcoast.com.au/
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
FRACGP required. Not suitable for GPs who require a 19AB exemption.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.