Bulk Billing VR GP Role, DWS location near the beautiful Swan Valley
North Eastern Suburbs, Perth
- 65 -70% of billings with high earning potential
- Busy, well-established practice with a loyal patient base
- DWS location – act now before changes occur
This very well-established bulk billing medical practice is experiencing a high level of demand and need another VR GP role to support the existing consulting team. You will step into a role that will present an existing patient base and offers a mixed demographic of patients providing interesting and often complex medical presentations. GPs with an interest in chronic disease management, drug and alcohol and mental health issues will do very well in this practice. The practice is located just a stone throw away from the beautiful Swan Valley.
About the practice:
- Medium sized practice with 4 other GPs
- Convenient location close to local shops, parks and schools
- Beautiful residential area
- Well-established local patient base
- Bulk billing practice
- Range of allied health and pathology on site
About the role:
- 65-70% of billings
- High levels of chronic disease care plans
- Multicultural patient mix
- Flexible working hours
About the area:
This practice provides you with endless lunch and shopping opportunities being located very close to a busy shopping area. Now connected by major highways access is easy to this area or you can choose to live in this award-winning location with some beautiful residential options available. Enjoy the world-renowned wineries on your doorstep plus an award-winning golf resort.
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
FRACGP. MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP and eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.