Bulk Billing DWS VR GP Role – Gold Coast
Gold Coast, QLD
- 65% of billings – Busy bulk billing practice
- DWS location
- Relaxed, coastal location
This purpose built, bulk billing medical practice is experiencing a high level of patient demand and need another GP to support the existing team. The practice is located in a beautiful spot on the Gold Coast and just 40 mins outside of Brisbane CBD with a major highway close by for easy access. The practice has been established in the community for the last 5-6 years but was taken over by the existing owners in 2016. They have outlaid a huge amount of investment into marketing the practice and as a result patient numbers are increasing every week that passes by.
About the practice:
- Bulk billing practice
- 13 GPs in the practice
- 6 strong nursing team with another part-time nurse coming on board
- Large 4-bed treatment room
- Lots of emergency cases and acute care
- Lot of allied health services on site including radiology, pathology and a large pharmacy attached to the practice
- Purpose built modern medical centre
- 8 consulting rooms but access to another 5 consulting rooms in adjoining area
- Specialist skin cancer clinic plus they have a visiting skin cancer specialist who provides mentoring to the GPs
- A strong commitment to marketing including Facebook, Google plus, radio and patient newsletters resulting in high patient demand
About the role:
- 65% of billings
- A guarantee of between $125-$150 per hour for first 3 months
- DWS exemption available
- Work with aged care facilities so if this is of interest to a GP this can be supported by the practice.
- Patient numbers are approx. 38-40 per GP per day
- 130 new patients registering per week
- Exceptional billing opportunities
- Excellent team in place offering high levels of support to new GPs
About the area:
The local area has a marina, shops, restaurants, theme parks, schools and three golf courses within close proximity. The suburb has a luxury resort close by and community facilities include a harbour front dining/shopping precinct, deep water mooring facilities and luxury housing.
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.