Beautiful clinic just 40 minutes from the CBD
- 60-70% of billings
- Well-established practice with a loyal patient base
- In-house CPD training
If you are a VR GP looking for a well-established clinic centrally located in the north of Melbourne just 40 minutes from the CBD you will be pleased with this centre. It’s focus on community really shines through with the diversity in the demographics of the area, with multiple services provided from Children’s Health, Cosmetic Medicine, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Travel Medicine, Sexual Health Medicine and more!.
About the practice:
- Large sized practice with up to 10 other GPs
- Allied Health on site
- Multi Lingual staff with languages such as Chinese, Hindi, Italian, Macedonian, Mandarin, Persian, Chinese amd Arabic
- Mixed patient base, predominantly established families
- Bulk Billing
About the role:
- 60 – 70% of billings
- Full-time hours on a rotating roster with some weekend work required
- Ongoing in-house training for CPD points
- Excellent role for GPs who have a strong community focus
About the area:
This practice is located just 40 minutes north of the Melbourne CBD, with access to multiple amenities such as schools, restaurants, cafes, shopping centres and very close to the Drive-in cinema for those movie buffs out there.This area is in a state of constant population growth meaning a steady flow of patients is inevitable.
To see more of what’s on offer in Melbourne click Here
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.