Beach-side Mixed Billing – Eastern Beaches, Sydney
- 65% of billings – High volume of private billing
- Minimum guarantee of $130 per hour available
- Located on the Eastern Beaches of Sydney
Looking for an occupational sea change? This family owned and operated practice is offering beach-side mixed billing to an energetic, VR GP. This is a part-time role, ideal for GPs with children who are battling to juggle work with the school run. Located 15 minutes from Coogee, this practice is a short commute for GPs living in the Eastern suburbs of Sydney.
The practice itself plays host to two full time GPs and one part-time. Supported by a variety of allied health professionals, this clinic has it all. If you are looking for work life balance in an the perfect location, look no further!
About the practice:
- Medium sized practice with 3 other GPs (2 full time and 1 part time)
- Multi-disciplinary team on-site (speech therapy, psychology, dietitian, physio, and pathology)
- Well-established local patient base consisting of mostly working professionals, some corporate businesses, and some well-established family care.
- Mixed billing practice
- Beachside location with nearby shopping strip
- GP Owned and Operated
About the role:
- 65% of billings (high proportion of private billing)
- $130 p/hr guarantee until patient base is established
- Rotational weekend roster – 1 in 3 Sat morning shared between the team
- Part-time role (school hours can be accommodated)
- GPs with an interest in Women’s Health will be highly regarded
About the area:
The Eastern Beaches of Sydney is home to some of Australia’s most iconic beaches and walking trails. For lovers of food, this area has stunning beachside restaurants serving up fresh seafood and international dishes. Indulge yourself in some of Australia’s finest handcrafts at the various markets in the local vicinity. It’s not hard to see why this area is home to a lot of GPs.
To see more of what’s on offer in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney visit: http://www.sydney.com/destinations/sydney/sydney-east
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP and eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA.This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.