Bayside GP Aged Care Role – 80% of billings
- 80% of billings
- Sessional aged care work
- Be a part of a meaningful and collaborative team
Due to recent expansion, this aged care facility is seeking a GP with experience and dedication to aged care. GPs who are confident in palliative care, advanced care plans as well as routine assessments.
The successful GP will be working alongside a collaborative team of GPs and Nurse Practitioners to do carry out on-call visits, and will receive 80% of Medicare billings.
This is not only a financially rewarding position, but a chance to add meaning to your work. Just 10 minutes from Brighton, this is a perfect part time role for GPs looking to slow down their schedule.
About the facility:
- 140 bed aged care facility in Bayside Melbourne
- 10 mins from Brighton
- Dedicated dementia unit
- Onsite treatment areas for suturing and other minor procedures
- Collective patient notes are shared amongst the clinical care team
About the role:
- Offering 80% of billings
- Sessions are negotiable – after hours roster shared between the team
- Work in a collaborative group of GPs and Nurse Practitioners
- Applying GPs must have a dedication and proven experience in aged care
- All care plans and billings are done online – no paperwork
About the area:
With great schools (one of Victoria’s best grammar schools), shopping centres and beautiful homes surrounding this practice, GPs can have it all! The area is well known for being one of Victoria’s most sought-after locations.
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
FRACGP. MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP and eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.