Amazing Earnings for GP – Gold Coast, QLD
Gold Coast, QLD
- Amazing % of billings offered
- Privately owned boutique practice
- Minimum guarantee available for the first three months
This modern, well presented family practice is seeking a VR GP to join the team. Privately owned and operated, this bulk billing practice offers affordable, quality care to the local community. There is a large demographic of pensioners and young families in the area so GPs with an interest in Chronic Disease Management will be well received by the community.
GPs will be supported by an experienced nurse and admin team. With onsite chemist and visiting allied health professionals, patients and GPs can experience a seamless shared care experience in the one establishment.
There are no after hours or weekend commitments meaning incoming GPs can enjoy a good work life balance whilst earning well. Take control of your business and join a practice where your skills will be remunerated accordingly!
About the practice:
- Small privately owned and operated practice – boutique family style medicine
- Onsite pathology and chemist
- Visiting dietician and psychologist
- Well-established local patient base consisting of young families and pensioners
- Bulk billing clinic – incoming GPs can bill discretionally
- Convenient location located near a tram stop
About the role:
- Upwards of 70% of billings offered – negotiable
- Minimum guarantee of $130 per hour available for first 3 months
- Flexible working hours and no weekend work
- GPs with an interest in Chronic Disease Management will do well here
- There is scope for GPs wishing to set up a skin or cosmetic clinic
About the area:
Queensland’s Gold Coast is home to some Australia’s most beautiful beaches. The surrounding areas boast an intricate network of canals and waterways, offering waterfront living for many of its residents. For the nature lovers less fond of the water, there are inland hiking trails that traverse through Lamington National Park’s mountain ridges and valleys. With an average temperature of 23°, GPs looking to escape the cold will love the year-round warm weather.
For more on what’s on in the area visit: https://www.experienceoz.com.au/en/gold-coast
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.