Mixed Billing VR GP – 10 mins from Hampton, VIC
- Mixed billing practice
- Established, multi-generational patient base
- Minimal weekend work
If you are a VR GP looking for a well-established mixed billing clinic in Melbourne’s bayside, just minutes from Melbourne’s CBD, you will love this recently renovated, state of the art centre. This practice has 6 large rooms and a custom designed treatment room. You will be fully equipped to handle emergency situations, minor surgical procedures, wound care with the added luxury of diagnostic monitoring equipment including ECG machines, spirometry and 24 hour blood pressure monitoring device.
This clinic has full time administration support and nursing staff on site to assist with care plans and recalls. The team has worked hard to build a great reputation in the community and is well known for having impeccable standards of care. Combied with their friendly, collegial GP team, this role is what being a GP is all about.
About the practice
- Medium sized practice with 8 other GPs
- Onsite Pathology
- Well-established practice with a multi-generational span across patient data base
- Mixed Billing – large proportion of private billing
- Teaching practice – GPs with an interest in teaching are encouraged to apply
- Full time nursing and administration staff onsite
- Experienced and friendly team that are focused on high quality clinical care
About the role
- 60% of billings – mostly privately billed consultations
- Full time position (part time will be considered)
- Minimal weekend and afterhours work (1 in 4-5 weekend shifts & one night per week)
- GPs with a strong interest in Chronic Disease Management will excel in this practice
- DWS may be available for GPs who meet a select criteria
About the area
This practice is located in Bayside Melbourne and provides the relaxed feel of suburban living whilst still only being 14kms out of the CBD. Easy access to public transport, prestigious schools and beaches make this area the perfect spot for great lifestyle living.
For more information about living in the world’s most liveable city, click here
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
FRACGP. MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP and eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, those with General Registration or VR GPs restricted by 19AB legislation.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.