Outsourced GP Recruitment
Looking to reduce recruitment costs? – Our medical recruitment process outsourcing services allow you to pick and choose which parts of the recruitment process you need to help with.
We can provide a range of customised recruitment support options – just call us on 1800 604 332 to discuss.
19AB and Medicare services
- Spousal 19AB exemptions, Includes assessment of suitability and processing of spousal exemption
- Replacement exemptions, Preparation and submission of application to Medicare
- Additional Location Medicare, Submission of additional location Medicare applications (for unrestricted GPs)
- Standard DWS Medicare, Standard Medicare provider numbers applications for DWS exemptions/locations
- AHOMPs applications, Allows non VR GPs to work for higher rates during after hours
- Complex 19AB exemptions for a particular GP, Exemptions involving multiple partners (e.g. Aged Care)
Unless listed otherwise – all services listed above require a 50% deposit in order for us to commence work, with the final 50% due on success.
- Induction of IMGs into Australia practice, Overview of approaches to encourage better billing practices and what opportunities are to improve billing income. Can be done remotely via skype, or in person for locations in Melbourne. Induction can occur individually or in groups up to a maximum of three GPs.
- Clinical software training, Four hours of individual GP training on your clinic’s software tools (Medinet, Best Practice, Medical Director)
- Developing a Chronic Disease care model, Includes a comprehensive package for multi-disciplinary teams, (for clinics with up to 4 GPs) This includes:
- Half day introductory session
- Half day of individual coaching with GPs
- Half day training for practice nurses
- Technical support for software systems
- Post-implementation follow up
- Assistance to become MDS, Includes assessment of requirements specific to proposed site; action plan for first 12 months to meet initial requirements; application to Department of Health. (Does not include accreditation)
- Posting job ads on Seek, You create the content and we place the job advert on Seek for you
- Job ad creation and posting to Seek, Includes tips and tricks to help you create a stand out ad, as well as posting it on Seek
- Reviewing applications, Run your own ads and we can review the applications and provide comment about their suitability