Alecto Australia provides medical recruitment services across Australia, with a focus on GP Recruitment. Our skilled team is here to make the medical recruitment process as simple and effective as possible for both doctors and employers.
Megan is currently on maternity leave.
She combines her upbeat and consultative approach to ensure her clients not only receive a quality and professional service but are successful in achieving positive outcomes suited to their specific needs. She’s a passionate golfer, dog lover, closet ballet dancer and lover of life.
Narelle has a passion for making a positive difference, developing long-term relationships with her clients, and ensuring her client’s needs are met with the highest level of professional service. In her spare time, Narelle enjoys spending time with her family, engaging in CrossFit, swimming and cycling, and writing children’s books
The Culture We
Encourage at Alecto
Our team culture consists of 6 basic principles and is reflected in the way we work:
- All Directors and team members will learn and develop new skills constantly to grow both personally and professionally.
- To grow as individuals, we are open to feedback from others and aim to engage in thoughtful and constructive dialogue as new ideas arise
- We aim develop a culture that is transparent and direct – but still respectful and courteous.
- If we can achieve this, the best ideas and practices will surface – and will grow.
- We will continually test and open new opportunities that expand on our core capabilities.
Meaningful work & relationship
- Our work becomes meaningful as we recognise the opportunity we have each day to change lives for the better.
- We seek to make a positive contribution to our community and to individuals who meet Alecto.
- We strive for meaningful relationships with our clients and candidates by engaging at a personal level – seeking to understand the person behind every conversation.
- We aim to have meaningful relationships with our colleagues by respecting but also challenging each other.
- We spend most of our waking hours at work, so we try to make it a fun enjoyable place to work.
Achieving Excellence and sustainability
- We aim to provide a level of excellence that sets us apart from our competitors and creates ongoing opportunities to grow the business.
- We aim to drive revenue and profitability in order to sustain our jobs, our business and our contribution to others. We can only make a difference when we are successful.
- As a result of the success we enjoy as a team and a business, we have the opportunity to give back to those less fortunate than ourselves.
- We will provide financial support to organisations with a proven track record in addressing the causes of poverty.
Want to know more?
Leave your details and one of our consultants will contact you.
"*" indicates required fields
At Alecto Australia, we are committed to finding GP jobs that suit your individual preferences and needs. Because we specialise in sourcing the best GP jobs for the best GPs, we have access to the largest number of permanent GP jobs in Australia.
“I found you genuine, kind & highly motivated & proactive. You did your best to understand what I wanted and came up with lots of options and suggestions tailored to my liking, which helped me pick exactly what I wanted. You were also crystal clear in defining what you can adv on & what you are not comfortable advising. You were good in foreseeing the events during the paperwork stages and helped me prepare for them. You were very prompt in replying to my queries. To put it in a nutshell I was convinced you would land my dream job the very 1st time I met you in Melbourne. Thanks for your kind help. I had a lovely experience with Alecto and was able to find the job of my dreams! Couldn’t have done it without them.”Dr GopiQueensland
“I’m very happy that I initially contacted you to guide me through the whole process of finding and starting GP work in the Northern Territory, Australia. I experienced a very personal and informative service from everyone involved, and was guided through the process of registration step-by-step. This made the whole thing a lot less stressful and daunting. Prompt email responses, informative written material and even a welcome phone call on arrival were signs of a high class service. I would certainly recommend and use the company again. Many thanks.” I had a lovely experience with Alecto and was able to find the job of my dreams! Couldn’t have done it without them.”Dr NirdushanDarwin
“Working with Monique and Martina in Australia, (UK GP applying from New Zealand) made the laborious and pedantic process of applying for GP Fellowship and Australian registration much easier than trying to do this alone. It was still a long process but the team helped every step of the way, and were happy to liaise with the AMC, RACGP or AHPRA when needed.They worked hard to secure a good GP position for me, and overall I highly recommend and thank them for all their help in the process of relocating to Australia as a GP.”Dr UrsulaBrisbane
“I would strongly recommend Alecto to GPs and other relevant health professionals contemplating a move to Australia. After having contacted at least five different agencies dealing with GPs relocating from the UK to Australia, Alecto took the top spot in terms of understanding my requirements especially with the type of position my wife and I were looking for, the workings of the Australian Health Care, the paperwork involved, Immigration requirements, adjusting to the Aussie lifestyle, etc. Their consistent help throughout the 10-12 month period prior to the move is definitely worth mentioning. They helped us settle on arrival in Australia and made our relocation process a smooth transition, especially as we had no prior local contacts. Now in Australia for a year I could not have entrusted my relocation to a better team. I would give them a 10/10 and wish them immense success in the future.”Dr DylanPerth
“We are currently in Brisbane working, living and enjoying the ‘dream’. This road, which involved a fair amount of paperwork and lots of questions about the different applications, i.e. AMC/RACGP/AHPRA, would not have been possible without your knowledge and experience. Martina, and particularly Lynn, were also invaluable in the whole process. To have all of you answer the numerous questions I had all the way through the application process, no matter how trivial, was incredibly helpful. Can’t recommend the service provided high enough. Thanks to all.”Dr SivBrisbane
“I am very grateful to Alecto who helped me secure a GP position in Melbourne. I found their dealings very professional and it was a pleasure speaking to Martina who understood our needs perfectly and suited me with the right position. I would highly recommend Alecto and advise all prospective GPs who are looking for a GP position in Australia to contact Alecto first and speak to Martina its director.”Dr SyedMelbourne
“Martina and her team made looking for a new job in Melbourne an insightful process. Martina teased out my career aims, offered me appropriate options then navigated me through the process. I am now settled in my new post and still have occasion contact from the Alecto team to check up on how it is all going. Thanks!”Dr LauraVictoria
“I enjoyed the whole experience with Alecto, engaging with Martina, how it enabled me to recognise those things that I am already doing and encouraged me to continue exploring new workplace in Melbourne. The whole service is really client focused and full of hope and they will find their best way to fulfil my criteria. Thanks Martina and Alecto!”Dr ShahVictoria
“I just wanted to thank you for finding me the perfect job. As I had already worked in WA I had a pretty good idea of where I wanted to be in Perth. However when I applied for an advertised job you went out of your way to find another position for me exactly where I wanted to live. I am now working the hours I want in a supportive practice, close to both my home and kids’ school. It has definitely been a good move.”Dr PennyPerth