Alecto Australia has a specialist medical imaging division that is able to match you with the best selection of Radiology jobs across Australia.
We also offer full relocation and registration support for those moving inter-state or from overseas.
Specialist areas include:
How can we help with your next Radiology job?
- Reviewing employment contracts – restraints of trade and notice periods
- Negotiating the best rate of pay
- Visiting and vetting practices
- Shortlisting the best job options for you, saving you time and hassle
Considering a move to Australia?
We encourage applications from radiologists with these qualifications:
|Germany||Specialist Certificate in Diagnostic Radiology or Interventional Radiology|
|UK/ Ireland||Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiologists of London (FRCR) accompanied by UK Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT)|
|Canada||Fellowship in Radiology of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada|
|South Africa||Master of Medicine (Radiology) South Africa
Fellowship of the Faculty of Radiology of the College of Medicine of South Africa
Fellowship of the College of Radiologists of South Africa
|USA||Certificate of the American Board of Radiology|
We encourage applications from Sonographers with these qualifications:
- You must hold appropriate Ultrasound qualifications, and be registered as an Accredited Medical Sonographer as administered by the Australasian Sonographer Accreditation Registry (ASAR)
- Be technically competent across all aspects of diagnostic ultrasound including O&G, MSK, Paediatrics, Vascular, Breast and general Ultrasound Imaging
- Non-residents will require a valid statement of accreditation in Ultrasound from ASMIRT