Alecto Connect – creating a community that connects and supports our GPs and our employers, usually by way of networking events.
Our focus is on building long-term relationships and personal happiness of all GPs we work with. We love following your journey from trainee or new arrival to senior GP and enjoy receiving photos of brand new family members!
The Alecto Connect community aims to bring together GPs from all over the country, regardless of their background. GPs within our community are able to get in contact with like minded individuals and share their experiences and knowledge.
Over the years, Alecto Connect has provided many GPs with a communication network where they can access and share information with other GPs as well as other experts in the GP field, such as immigration experts and wealth advisors.
Alecto has done this through social and family events, educational CPD and learning events, networking opportunities and online groups. Whether it be a wine tour, 3 course dinner or CPD session, we have seen many new friendships brew.
Not only this, we also provide a community of GPs for those moving to Australia from the UK or Ireland, with assistance setting themselves up, having a GP buddy/mentor and explaining how the Australian system works.
None of the above would be able to exist without our sponsors:
- MDA National (Medical Defence Organisation) – to explain how medical indemnity insurance and assist with medico-legal queries. They are also able to provide discounted insurance to Alecto Connect GPs https://www.mdanational.com.au/
- Tax accountants who are knowledgeable about GPs –http://www.aspiron.com.au/
- Migration agents that specialise in Visa’s for GPs – https://www.carmanimmi.com.au/
- Financial planners and mortgage brokers – https://gatewaymortgages.com.au/ and https://www.crownfinancial.com.au/
- Medical educators – http://greatpractice.com.au/
If you would like more information on Alecto Connect our would like to register your interest in our next events, please email email@example.com