Successfully Working with your Recruiter
Candidate: Tips for working together
Thanks for the opportunity to work together — we look forward to finding you a great GP job!
Here are some tips on how to get the best results from your recruitment consultant.
- Our service is free to you. We are paid by your future employer when you’re successfully placed.
- Tell us everything about your ideal job. Let us know when you’ll be available to start; your preferred hours; best location; any special interests you want to pursue. The more we know the better we can hone your job search.
- Keep in contact with your consultant. Let us know if you are about to accept another position or if you have decided to stay in your current role.
- Information we share with you about vacancies is confidential. Please respect practice’s privacy and commercial interests and do not pass details on to other recruitment agencies.
- If you are working with another agency, let us know when you are considering jobs. We don’t need details—just a courtesy call or email to let us know where you’re at.
- We know from experience that the best results happen when communication is open. We will be open with you about our vacancies and your opportunities. In turn, we ask that you reciprocate an open approach to help ensure a hassle–free job search.
How we operate:
- Your information will be stored confidentially on our database so that we can contact you about suitable vacancies.
- By working with Alecto Australia, you attest that all information provided in your application is complete and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- We conduct reference and background checks. Where possible, we will seek your permission first before making contact with referees.
- We may share information regarding your job search with our clients. We will seek your permission before sharing your full name and contact details.
To receive a current list of GP Jobs enter your details below or call +61 1800 604 332: