VR GP Vacancy, 5 minutes to Mindarie WA
- 75% of billings depending on experience – busy bulk billing model
- $130 per hour guarantee for the first 3 months
- Modern purpose built clinic – supportive team
VR GP vacancy near Perth’s beautiful beaches. This experienced GP operator has three successful clinics in Perth’s popular northern suburbs and has built a good reputation among patients and GPs alike. The vacancy has come up due to the new clinic in one of Perth’s most fastest growing regions and a current GP will be relocating in February leaving an existing patient base ready to be taken up. The owner is also committed to actively marketing for all GPs.
A highly-motivated GP or newly qualified GP would do very well here, with an inclusive and friendly team atmosphere expected. The clinic is located in a cluster of shops with lots of foot traffic and only a short drive to the beach.
This is a rare opportunity to work with this well-respected clinically minded GP owner and a great group of GPs and Allied Health staff at each site. The practice manager is very experienced and lots of support is given to GPs.
About the Culture
- Experienced GP owner – very good at retaining staff long term
- Supportive and experience management
- Lots of GPs in the larger group; both from Australia and the UK
About the Practice
- Patient population includes young families, some elderly patients and young working professionals
- Allied health services, pathology onsite and nearby pharmacy
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Owner has a well-thought-out marketing strategy and has had amazing patient demand
- Large centre with 9+ consulting rooms
- Located in a cluster of shops
About the Role
- 75% of billings depending on experience
- GPs encouraged to pursue their special interests
- $130 minimum guarantee for the first three to six months
- Flexible working hours including school hours could be accommodated
- DWS available
- Busy bulk billing clinics with lots of patient demand
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- FRACGP,FRANZGP,MRCGP, MICGP or equivalent
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, or the UK
- DWS is available!
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.