VR GP for Coastal Perth, DWS location
North Perth, WA
- 70% of billings at the beginning, increasing to 75% over time
- Existing patient base, from GP moving interstate
- Minimum guarantee $120 for the first 3 months of work
This practice is located in the Northern suburbs of Perth. GPs working in this area often live in the beautiful coastal suburbs of Hillarys and Sorrento.
The area has DWS, so it is suitable for GPs from overseas who have MRCGP or MICGP.
About the Practice:
- Mixed patient population, families, the elderly, and a significant number of working class professionals.
- Strong patient demand, they are losing a GP so there will be a patient list to take over
- Several long-standing GPs at the practice
- Bulk billing, so patients are happy to come back for results etc
- Full-time nursing support
- We have happily worked with this client for many years
- Able to provide visa sponsorship
About the Role
- 70% of billings, with the ability to increase to 75% over time
- $120 an hour for the first 3 months of work
- Flexible working hours including part time and school hours are an option
- Full induction and training for GPs that are new to Australia
- Ongoing training can be discussed
This position would be suitable for those with FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP, FRANZGP.
Thinking of relocating to Perth? For more information on the area, please visit http://www.experienceperth.com/
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- FRACGP, FRANZGP, MICGP, MRCGP
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.