Take over mixed billing patient base, near Glen Waverley
Melbourne, South East
- 65% of billings – High volume of private billing
- Take over an established patient base from retiring GP
- Minimum guarantee available for the first three months
Sick of writing scripts for coughs and colds? Looking for interesting medicine? Due to one of the clinic’s GPs retiring, this practice has the opportunity for an unrestricted VR GP to take over an existing mixed billing patient base. This role will at times present interesting and often complex medical cases. It is a role suited to a GP that is looking for a challenge in their work.
GPs at the practice are well-supported by a strong administration and management team, as well as multiple allied health professionals. This position is full time, with a preferred immediate start. With 3 other GPs in the practice taking holidays in the coming months, an incoming GP will hit the ground running!
If you aren’t getting the patient numbers you need, or your work is becoming run of the mill, churn-and-burn, this could be just the role to re-ignite your passion for general practice.
About the practice:
- Medium sized practice with 7 other GPs
- Multi-disciplinary team on-site
- Well-established local patient base consisting of a variety of patients with complex medical needs
- High proportion of private billing
- Convenient location in Melbourne’s south-east
About the role:
- 65% of mixed billings
- Minimum guarantee of $130 per hour available for 3 months
- Full time position
- Immediate start available
- Position has come about due to a retiring GP – walk in to an established base of patients waiting to be seen
- GPs applying for this role must be unrestricted and vocationally registered
What we love about this role:
Due to the highly varied demographic of patients at this clinic, this position presents more clinical challenges than the common coughs and colds. For a GP who is ready to jump right in to an existing patient base, there is also huge earnings potential. For a motivated and committed GP, this could be the perfect role for a GP looking to make a long-lasting impact on the local community!
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.