Salaried GP role – Brisbane
- Mixed billing role - 65% of billings
- DWS available for the right candidate
- 15 mins from Brisbane CBD
This established group has been providing a full range of medical services to the local community in and around Brisbane and have earned their brilliant reputation. They have a salaried GP role or contractor position for doctors looking to work close to the CBD!
Their unique focus to supply medical care to a specific patient demographic, as well as the local community makes for some interesting medicine. The clinic has a strong ties with the local university, so doctors with a keen interest in shaping the next generation of general practitioners in Australia will be highly regarded.
About the culture
- Full time nursing support – with on-site training of nurses
- GPs will be provided generous support to develop area of interests
- Ample parking available
- This centre cultivates innovative thinking and planning
About the practice
- Full time support team including reception and experience practice management
- Onsite pathology and pharmacy, nearby Allied Health
- Patient population includes professionals, students, and young families in the local community
- 10+ GPs currently working here
- Friendly and supportive working environment
About the role
- 65% of billings
- Minimum guarantee of $120 per hour for 3-6 months
- An alternative base salary is also available with included entitlements (holidays, sick leave, salary sacrificing etc)
- Interest in teaching and sexual health highly regarded
- DWS may available for the right candidates
- Part time role
If you’re looking to soak up the Australian sun, and enjoy your work in a youthful and interesting clinic, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
See more about living in Brisbane at:
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- FRACGP, MRCGP or MICGP
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
- A keen interest in helping shape the next generation of General Practitioners
- GPs with an interest in sexual health will be highly regarded
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.