Replacement DWS Provider Number – 15 mins to Terrigal
Central Coast, NSW
- 65– 70% of billings
- Established patient base ready to be seen
- Replacement DWS provider number available for the right GP
Love the sun and surf? We have an exciting replacement DWS provider number for a VR GP looking to join a well established, family practice in the heart of the Central Coast. Going against the Sydney traffic, GPs living in the Terrigal area can enjoy an easy 15 minute drive to and from work each day.
This GP owned and operated practice is looking for a full time GP to help meet the demand of the local community. The 3 GPs currently at the practice are easily getting booked up by lunchtime! This position is suitable for GPs who are looking for part-time or full time work.
About the practice:
- GP owned and operated
- Medium sized practice with 3 other GPs
- On-site allied health including: diabetes educator, psychologist, diabetic educator and counsellor
- Well-established local patient base – GPs are booked out by lunch time
- Bulk billing practice
- Stunning location on the Central Coast
- Ample parking available
About the role:
- 65-70% of billings
- Minimum guarantee available for the first 2 months
- Full time or part time position
- Flexible working hours
- The clinic is open until 8pm so some rotational after-hours work may be required
- Currently not a DWS location but a replacement provider number is available for the right GP
About the area:
The Central Coast in New South Wales has something for everybody. Located 1 hour north of Sydney and 1 hour south of Newcastle, locals are spoiled for choice when it comes to weekend activities. Whether you’re into sailing on Lake Macquarie, surfing on the expansive stretches of beach along the coast, indulging in some retail therapy in Sydney or enjoying a more relaxed weekend at the Hunter Valley’s vineyards, you are never more than an hour away from something new and exciting!
To read more about living on the central coast, visit: http://www.visitnsw.com/destinations/central-coast/attractions
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.