Rare DWS! VR GP 10Km from the CBD Melbourne
20 Minutes from Melbourne's CBD, VIC
- 65% of billings – Great opportunity to specialise, interest in skin highly regarded
- Friendly, experienced team of doctors and practice manager
- Patient base available and clinic currently sees over 400 Patients a day – fill your books quickly!
Rare DWS GP job close to Melbourne’s CBD! The practice is in an established suburb in the north-western suburbs and has been operating for the last 20 years. The clinic has a great local reputation and sees over 400 patients per day with large numbers of new patients every week. No shortage of patients! The clinic offers GPs a superior team environment – lots of friendly social doctors at this clinic.
This vacancy has come about due to a GP relocating so a patient base is available. This close knit supportive team of GPs have been at the clinic for the last several years with only a few new GPs starting due to an expansion of the practice and extra consulting rooms. We have previously placed GPs here who have responded with very positive experiences and feedback. A GP with an interest in Skin work would be highly regarded.
About the Culture
- This clinic’s practice manager has been with the group over 10 years and is very experienced
- Multigenerational patients returning to this medical centre
- Strong focus on CDM plans with a qualified nurse to assist
- Marketing and promotion plans for New GPs is well established
- Group of young and older GPs at this clinic – very team oriented focus here with a social atmosphere
About the Practice
- Ample parking available
- There is a total of 10+ GPs at this clinic all working variable hours with separate GPs for After Hours work.
- Onsite Pharmacy, Radiology and pathology
- Onsite allied health – Pathology, Physio, Dental, Chiro, and Podiatry
- Patient population includes some nearby university students, elderly and work cover cases, and young and established families
- Lots of demand for Skin work
About the Role
- 65% of billings at this very centre
- Flexible working hours and school hours are available as needed
- Minimum guarantee available for the first three months of work
- Ongoing training opportunities available here – ability to specialise
- GPs with another language would be highly regarded
- Full patient base ready to be taken over!
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- FRACGP, FRANZGP, MRCGP, or equivalent
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, or the UK.
- DWS available for the right candidate
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.