QLD DWS – 10 Minutes from Hope Island, Gold Coast
Gold Coast, Queensland
- 65% -70% of billings depending on years of experience
- Negotiable guarantee available for longer contracts
- Full time nursing and admin support – GPs are well looked after
This established clinic has been one of the most successful privately operated clinics across the country. This centre is well placed to accommodate GPs that require QLD DWS, newly qualified FRACGP doctors, and GPs relocating from the UK, Ireland, and NZ.
About the culture:
- Friendly and highly experienced team of GPs
- Team based focus to medicine, everyone works together well
- GPs with an interest in providing ongoing training and supervision will be highly regarded
- Very much an environment that supports the local community goals
About the practice:
- Modern and well-presented clinic in a large centre medical centre with two levels
- This clinic has full onsite health services including several levels of specialists
- 10 GPs currently working at this clinic
- 4 well qualified nurses to assist the GPs
- GPs with an interest in Women’s health and Paediatrics will be highly regarded
- Patient population includes lots of young families and some working professionals
About the role:
- 65-70% of billings, bulk billing clinic with occasional work cover cases
- Minimum guarantee available for the first three months of work –may be negotiable
- Clinic is open 7 days a week GPs willing to work some weekend and evening rosters highly regarded
- Part time hours can be accommodated if required but full time is preferred
- Clinic may be able to provide sponsorship for the right candidate
- Longstanding GPs see 40 patients for 8 hour shifts – New GPs need to be flexible to build up
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.