Mixed billing DWS role 10km from Brisbane
- 65% of billings – Saturdays and minor procedures privately billed
- Privately owned practice – very supportive team
- Minimum guarantee available for the first three months
You’ll need to apply quickly for this mixed billing DWS role, as it won’t stick around for long! This medical centre is privately owned by an experienced business operator and has been in establishment since 2010. It’s strong focus on providing affordable medical services to the community have contributed to its success and market niche. The vacancy has come up due to organic growth in patient numbers with the day being fully booked by 9am.
Its central location to the CBD and access to affordable housing options in nearby suburbs makes it an excellent option for a GP relocating or for GPs looking for options in a DWS area.
The practice culture:
- Experienced owner and operator
- Practice will provide support to develop areas of interest
- Strong focus on providing a quality service to the local community
- Stable, happy environment – once GPs join this practice, they don’t leave
About the practice:
- Onsite pathology
- Visiting dietician and exercise physiologist
- Ample parking available onsite and nearby
- Patient population consists of young families, working professionals and aged care
- 4 GPs current working at the clinic
- On site registered nurse to support GPs
About the role:
- Full time position
- 65% of billings – (private billing on public holidays and Saturdays)
- An interest in Women’s health and paediatrics will be highly regarded
- $100 an hour minimum guarantee for the first three months
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
If you don’t wish to submit a formal application, please feel free to contact us for a confidential discussion about this role or any other opportunities of interest to you.
Call Hanni for further information on +61 404 460 003 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- FRACGP as well as MRCGP/MICGP or equivalent
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, or the UK.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.