Lead GP Position near Camberwell VIC
Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne
- Lead GP Position
- $170-$200 guarantee available for the first 3 months
- 70% of private billings
This well-established group has been a pillar in the local community for almost 30 years. Due to the demand for a quality, private billing GP, they have decided to open a dedicated practice that will give a high level service to the patients of the area! With this level of quality in mind, the practice is seeking a lead GP who is committed to offering a confident and considered experience to the locals. General practitioners with demonstrable experience in a lead position are invited to apply to this highly sought after position.
This two-room clinic is supported by a large treatment room at the end of the hall for minor procedures and more hands-on consultations. The practice owner is looking for a GP that knows how to run a practice efficiently and on time. Located in an affluent pocket of Melbourne’s inner eastern suburbs, this desirable practice is close to public transport, excellent private schools and major freeways. This role is perfectly suited for an unrestricted GP who is looking to take the next step in their career.
About the culture
- Comprehensive and integrative approach to medicine
- Experienced and supportive GP owned group
- Regular group training meetings and clinical reviews
About the practice
- Full time experienced nursing and administration support
- Team based approach to clinical leadership
- Patient population includes lots of professionals and established families
- Special interests will be highly regarded and supported
- Two consulting rooms and a large, state-of-the-art treatment room
- Adjoining pharmacy on site
About the role
- 70% of billings – mixed billing clinic
- The successful GP will be able to operate in a clinical leadership role
- Minimum guarantee of $170-200 per hour for the first 3 months depending on experience
- Flexible working hours available
- Strong interest in clinical training and leadership will be highly regarded
- GPs who have a passion for quality health care, and enjoy spending an extra moment with their patient to give the best level of service will do well here
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current specialist registration in Australia
- Not suitable for GPs restricted by 19AB
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.