DWS GP position near Gregory Hills
Sydney, Inner West
- 65%-70% of billings
- Flexible contracts - sign on bonuses available
- 3 month guarantee of $140 per hour
Are you looking for a state of the art practice located in a DWS area in Sydney’s south west? If so, this DWS GP position near Gregory Hills is the perfect match! With 17 GP rooms, a 4 bed treatment room and allied health onsite this brand new, purpose built GP super clinic will not disappoint.
This practice is seeking a GP who is committed to offering a confident experience to the local community. We know this practice is going to be busy, it’s sister clinic is only 15 minutes away and has wait times up to 2 hours. You could be the first GP in and build your practice from day one!
Due to the walk in nature of this practice, GPs aren’t constrained by appointment slots. If you need to spend 30 mins with a patient who has more complex needs, its not going to throw out your day. Similarly, you may get through a string of straight forward presentations quite quickly. You set the pace!
This state of the art clinic is just a short commute from Sydney’s inner west and has a unique blend of country and suburban living, with great schools in the area. This position is suitable for GPs who also have to factor in the needs of their family.
About the practice:
- Brand New GP Superclinic with 17 GP rooms
- Large 4 Bed Treatment Rooms
- Onsite Allied Health including Pathology, Dentist, Physio, Radiology and Pharmacy
- Bulk Billing Clinic
- Large collegial teams
- Walk in model means GPs have constant source of patients
- In house CPD training programs
- Regular clinical meetings
- Community fund-raising teams (City2Surf, Red25)
About the role:
- Negotiable percentage of billings depending on contract
- DWS Location
- $140 Guarantee available for the first 3 months
- An interest in minor surgeries will be greatly desired
- Some late starts required, as well as some rotational weekend work
- Flexible contracts – 12 months to 5 years
What we love about this job:
- Be the first GP in and build your practice from day one
- Exciting sign on bonuses and incentives available
- Short commute to Sydney’s inner west
- Close to great schools
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
To be eligible for this role, applicants must have FRACGP. MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP and eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.