GP Job with flexible hours near prestigious Melbourne school
- Offering in excess of 70% of billings
- Busy, well-established practice with a loyal patient base
- Flexible working hours
We have a GP job with flexible hours for an RACGP fellow looking for a position in the Camberwell area. This beautifully presented, flagship practice boasts an atrium and underground car park, making it a popular choice with the locals. With an extensive team of allied health professional supporting the GP team, patients at this practice know they only have to visit one building to have all of their health care needs catered for.
Conveniently located across the road from one of Melbourne’s most prestigious private schools, the flexible hours available at this practice make this position the ideal role for a GP with kids, trying to juggle life’s priorities!
About the practice:
- Beautifully presented, flagship practice
- Multi-disciplinary team on-site (acupuncture, chiropractor, dental, diabetic educator, dietitian, audiology, osteopathy, physiotherapy, podiatry, psychiatry, psychology, skin clinic, travel medicine clinic)
- Well respected in the local community with a strong following and established patient base
- Bulk billing to all Medicare card holders
- Located within walking distance to excellent schools
- Door front access to public transport
- 2 large treatment rooms – patients charged $50 room fee + procedural costs
- Currently 9 GPs at the practice (3 FT / 6 PT)
- Nursing support available
- Privately owned and operated by a GP
About the role:
- +70% of billings
- Flexible working hours available
- All necessary medical equipment will be provided by the practice
- GPs with special interests are encouraged to establish clinics and will be encouraged to do so
- Non-DWS role – Unrestricted VR GP position
- GPs with an interest in teaching Australia’s next generation of GPs will do well here
- GPs who can be flexible with patient management will be highly regarded. GPs here can often see up to 8 patients per hour (however, 4-6 is the norm)
Things to love about this role:
- The team at this practice are like family, and will welcome a GP who is looking to set roots in the community with open arms
- The practice is held in high regard within the local community, and as such is always very busy
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.