General Practitioner Vacancy – Inner suburb Melbourne
Melbourne’s inner suburbs, VIC
- 65 - 80% of billings – negotiable
- Great clinical leadership and management support
- Lots of flexibility in the hours however full time is required
This well-established and modern GP clinic offers excellent earning potential, a great team, environment and a consistent patient stream. They have excellent marketing strategies for new a General Practitioner and focus on comprehensive medicine.
This clinic is conveniently located in a trendy shopping district with great cafes and shops. The clinic has a dedicated car park and is close to both the freeway and public transport. An easy commute for GPs looking to live in the city and commute a very short distance to work.
The Practice’s Culture
- Large group – well set up systems and processes
- Focus on providing comprehensive medical care
- Full time nursing and administration staff
- Supportive management and team
About the Practice
- Lots of variety of medicine ranging from the simple to the complex
- 12+ GPs at this clinic
- The clinic focuses on full care with onsite allied health and pathology
- Modern and well set out treatment rooms
- Well-presented clinic – maintenance on the buildings and interiors is conducted regularly
- No requirements on patients per hour
- Onsite parking
About the Role
- 65-75% of billings – Dependant on the hours worked, contract length etc – negotiable
- Incentive payments for longer contracts – short 6 month contracts also available
- Flexible working hours for GPs however full time is required
- GPs are encouraged to specialise and train further in their areas of interest
- GPs with an interest in teaching would be highly regarded
- Sponsorship available
Thinking of relocating to Melbourne, find out more about this beautiful city here: http://www.visitmelbourne.com/
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- FRACGP,FRANZGP,MRCGP, or equivalent
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, or the UK
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.