Full time GP Job – Northern Suburbs of Adelaide
North Adelaide, SA
- 65% of billings increasing with the amount of time at the clinic
- Minimum guarantee for the first three months
- Clinically minded owner and very experienced practice manager
GP Job available at a sought after clinic! Join an established and busy clinic located close to Adelaide’s heart in the family friendly neighbourhood of North Adelaide. This clinic’s vacancy has come about due to continued growth at their main flagship location.
The clinic is beautifully set up with full onsite allied health services, a large modern fit out, Modern equipment and friendly and experienced GPs. The clinic has a highly experienced Practice Manager who will support your commencement, GPs are also supported to specialize in their areas of interest.
About the Culture
- Clinically minded owner – largely involved in the clinic’s success
- Friendly and experienced practice manager that’s ready to orient the next doctor
- Supportive and collegial team of GPs
- GPs with an interest in providing ongoing training support will be highly regarded
About the Practice
- Patient population includes mostly young families some established families and some elderly patients
- 6+ GPs currently working at this clinic
- Onsite Psych, Podiatry, Physio, dietician, and pathology
- Pharmacy located right next door
- Modern and well-presented center – open six days a week
- No requirement to work Sundays or After Hours
About the Role
- 65% of billings – high patient demand
- Minimum guarantee per hour for the first 3 months of work
- Flexible working contracts – GPs looking for a locum to perm option should apply
- Flexible working hours – school hours and part time can be accommodated as needed
- Flexible time commitment – length of agreement
Thinking of relocating to Adelaide? Find out more information on the area here
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- FRACGP,FRANZGP,MRCGP, or equivalent
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, or the UK
- DWS for 6 months available for 19AB doctors
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.