DWS VR GP – Live on the beach in Hillarys and Commute 15 mins
- 70% of billings
- North of the river in Perth, in a DWS location
- Established practice with a great reviews from patients
The practice is looking for another DWS VR GP due to the strong population growth in this thriving suburb.
- Dentist and Pharmacy on site
- Full range of Allied Health onsite
- Opportunity to do skin work (skin clinic and mole scanner on site)
- Full time and experienced nursing and admin staff
- 5 GPs at the practice currently
- Purpose built practice, offering a clean and modern working environment
- Strong focus on Diabetes prevention and management, with full nursing support
- Friendly and supportive environment – Family practice feel
- Pharmacy and supermarket located in the same area (lots of pedestrian and vehicle traffic)
- Well established practice
- 70% of billings
- Minimum guarantee of $20,000 a month (full-time) for 2 months
- Flexible hours, including school hours are available
- Training and induction provided for all new GPs
- Work for a privately owned medical practice
Suburb profile and demographics:
- Two main demographic groups, young families with children and elderly retired patients who have downsized and now live in the area
- Median house price is $475,000 in this suburb, which is slightly lower than the average of $530,000 in Perth
- Median household income is $1800 per week in this suburb
- This is a relatively new suburb of Perth that has grown extensively in the last 10 years, hence the increased demand for GPs
- The city is 20kms to the south of this suburb, and the beach is 9 KM away
- GPs who work in this area would often choose to live in suburbs such as Hillarys, Sorrento, Duncraig or Carine, which are all within a 20-minute commute.
- Residents living in Duncraig and Carine have access to some of the best public high schools, north of the river in Perth (they are sought after areas), Carine High school would be the most popular one in the area. There are also some excellent private schools nearby such as St Marys.
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- One of the following qualifications, FRACGP, MICGP or MRCGP
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.