DWS patient base – 30 mins from Melbourne
Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- 65% of billings
- DWS Location
- Sign on bonuses available
GPs restricted by the moratorium can enjoy an easy commute from Port Melbourne to this purpose-built practice in Melbourne’s west. With a DWS patient base ready and waiting, incoming GPs will easily fit right in! The practice consists of five consulting rooms, a large treatment room and dedicated ancillary rooms.
Due to the large demand of patients in the area, who are primarily young families, this practice trades extended hours to meet the needs of the community. With the area experiencing a growth boom, their current database is set to explode over the next year.
About the practice:
- Medium sized practice with 8 other GPs
- Multi-disciplinary allied health team on-site
- Pharmacy located within the shopping centre
- Open 7 days a week – extended operating hours
- Established local patient base that is continually growing
- State-of-the-art treatment room
- Owned and operated by an experienced management team
- Supportive administration and nursing staff
About the role:
- 65% of billings
- Up front sign on bonuses available
- Weekend and after hours work may be required on a rotational basis
- DWS location – 19AB exemption available
- GPs with experience in Skin Medicine will be highly regarded
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.