DWS GP Vacancy – 5 mins from Narre Warren North
Melbourne, South East
- 65-70% of billings
- MBS training provided
- Experienced owner and operator
GPs looking for a DWS GP vacancy at an established practice in Melbourne’s South East can call off the search! GPs at this practice are well supported by a professional management team that has an outstanding track record for running successful practices. The owner is a clever and entrepreneurial operator who is passionate about developing and coaching GPs on how to maximise their billings with the MBS.
The role is ideally suited to a part time GP who has an interest in Mental Health and Chronic Disease Management. Flexible working hours and school hours can be accommodated. Weekend work at the practice is not required. However, GPs that work the Saturday morning clinic can expect to build up their patient base quicker.
About the practice:
- Privately owned and operated
- Multi-disciplinary team on-site – pathology and psychology
- Well-established local patient base consisting family care
- Bulk billing practice – procedures privately billed
- Located on the fringes of Dandenong Ranges National Park
About the role:
- 65-70% of billings
- Minimum guarantee available
- Flexible working hours and no weekend work unless preferred
- Ongoing MBS training for GPs interested in maximising their billings
- GPs with an interest in Mental Health and Youth Health will be highly regarded in this role
About the area:
Nature lovers will be spoiled for choice when it comes to weekend activities. Test your limits on the 1000 Steps in the Dandenong Ranges, take the kids for a ride on the Puffing Billly steam train or take it easy in one of the vineyards in the nearby Yarra Valley.
To read more about what’s on offer in the area, visit: https://visitdandenongranges.com.au/
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- FRACGP. MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP and eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.