DWS GP Position – Bayside near Victoria Point QLD
Victoria Point, QLD
- 70% of billings – very busy clinic
- Patient base ready to be taken over
- Collegial team with a GP owner and lead
Looking for a DWS GP position in Queensland? This well-established GP practice is looking for a full time GP to join their friendly and supportive team. This experienced GP owner has created a vibrant team environment with a focus on teaching and supports GPs looking to further their special interests. The GP lead is happy to provide training to those looking to start in skin checks and cosmetics.
This practice was purpose built to appeal to general practitioners, boasting large testing rooms with natural lighting. Located in a beautiful DWS location right near the water, this clinic is absolutely stunning! The current GPs are fully booked with one GP leaving to move interstate, meaning there is an established patient base ready to be taken over.
About the practice:
- Multidisciplinary team with many years’ experience and knowledge– Allied health and pathology onsite
- Full time practice nurses
- Experience practice manager
- Experience GP owner and lead GP with a modern mind set
- Supportive and collegial team
- Great online systems with well set up reminder service
- Established in the community for over 15 years
- Modern and well furnished practice – large consulting rooms with natural lighting
About the role:
- 70% of billings
- Minimum guarantee available
- Established patient base ready to be taken over
- GPs are currently seeing 40-50 patients per day – no requirement on patients seen per hour, this is completely up to you
- Located near the water, 35 minutes from Brisbane’s CBD
Contact us for more information on this opportunity.
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
FRACGP. MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP and eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.