DWS GP Job – 15 minutes from Cockburn
Near Cockburn, WA
- 65% of billings – Busy mixed billing clinic
- Minimum guarantee for the first 3 months
- Vibrant teaching practice – support for your specialisations
DWS GP Job available! This well-established medical centre is looking for a GP to join its collegial team to replace a GP who has relocated due to family reasons. Full patient base ready to be taken up! Located about 15 minutes from Cockburn, the practice has no lack of patients and a very experienced practice manager who knows how to maximise your billings.
The GP owner has created a great environment here and is involved in teaching of medical students and registrars. Those wanting to get involved in teaching will have the opportunity to do so however it is not a requirement.
The practice is willing to assist GPs in specialising in their areas of interest. Simply put, if you want to go to work at GP owned organisation with a really experienced and motivated team look no further.
About the Culture
- GP owned and operated clinic – very team oriented group of GPs and Staff
- Extremely friendly and supportive practice manager
- Ongoing training and support for maximising billings and Medicare
About the Practice
- Mixed billing clinic – up to the individual GP as to how much Private billing they do
- Onsite dentist, physio, psychologist, and cosmetics
- Modern, well fit out clinic
- Good Patient population mix
- 4 GPs currently at this clinic, 1 GP has recently left meaning there is a patient base ready to be taken over
About the Role
- 65% of billings
- Minimum guarantee for the first 3 months of work
- DWS is available for this role
- Flexible working hours – school hours and part time can be accommodated as needed
- An interest in Women’s health and Paediatrics highly regarde
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- FRACGP,FRANZGP,MRCGP, MICGP or equivalent
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, or the UK
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.