Role for a GP Just 40 minutes from the CBD
- 60-70% of billings
- Fantastic foot traffic meaning steady stream of patients
- Excellent for GP’s with a Community and Aged Care Interest
If you are a VR GP looking for a clinic centrally located in the northern suburbs of Melbourne just 40 minutes from the CBD, you will be pleased with this centre. It’s unique focus on state of the art facilities and delivering a greater patient experience makes this the perfect clinic, this practice will have lots of foot traffic coming from the nearby shopping centre and train station, meaning this clinic will have a steady stream of patients.
About the practice:
- Large sized practice with up to 10 other GPs
- Multi-disciplinary team on-site (Physiotherapy, Pathology, Radiology, Dentistry, and Treatment Room)
- Allied Health on-site
- Good patient base from mixed demographics
- Bulk Billing
- Onsite Pharmacy
- Convenient location located near train station and shopping centre
About the role:
- 60-70% of billings
- Fulltime with flexible working hours and weekend work on a rotating roster.
- Role to start in late 2017 – early 2018
- Excellent for a GP who has a focus on community and aged health
About the area:
This practice is centrally located in the northern suburbs of Melbourne, which is just 10 minutes from the Airport, 10 minutes from the train station and large shopping centre and 40 minutes from the Melbourne CBD. Just moments away from beautiful restaurants, cafes and schools
To see more of what’s on offer in Melbourne visit: www.visitmelbourne.com.au
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.