Beautiful Clinic located 40 Minutes from the CBD
Northern Suburbs, Melbourne
- 60-70% of billings
- State of the Art Facilities
- Lump Sum may be available
If you are a VR GP looking for a state of the art clinic, centrally located in the north of Melbourne just 40 minutes from the CBD, you will love this clinic. This is a large clinic with allied health on-site and Pathology on-site meaning you will be able to facilitate all types of patients
About the practice:
- Large purpose-built Clinic
- Allied health on-site
- Pathology on-site
- Radiology including CT scans
- Well-established local patient base consisting of mostly working professionals, some corporate businesses, and some well-established family care.
- Bulk billing – high patient demand
- Convenient location located near a tram stop
About the role:
- 60-70% of billings
- Consistently high patient demand
- Full-time work with some after hours and weekends required on rotational basis
- Ongoing in-house training for CPD points
- Lump sum may be available
- Close to public transport and shops bringing excellent foot traffic
About the area:
This practice is located just 40 minutes from the CBD, close to Bundoora park which is one of Melbourne’s most diverse parks fun for families of all ages, home to the Bundoora Homestead Art Centre and some fantastic schools. This area mainly consists of older established professional families, this is a fantastic area to raise a family.
To see more of what’s on offer in Melbourne click Here
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.